Sunday, April 27, 2008

I dislike dentists

So we celebrated Brynley birthday. Instead of making a cake, I made rice crispy treats with pink marshmallows (everything with Brynley is pink).





So I was eating a treat the next day and while I was chewing I noticed there was a hole where my crown should be on one of my molar teeth. I immediately spit out the mouth full of chewed up food and mushed it flat on the table. No crown. I had swallowed it. $700 dollars going through my digestional tract. Emergency visit to the dentist and another $700 dollars and everything is fine. Thank goodness for dentists, but I still don't like them.

2 comments:

Mike, Torie and Boys said...

So excited that you are blogging. Scott came over and told me your address.
Brynley looked so pretty in her new dress today. Cute little Birthday girl.
Sorry about your tooth. Mike has had 3 teeth break in the last few months. He is getting to know our dentsist really well. That really stinks.
I didn't get to talk to you today.
How did your lesson go? I hope your doing good.

Mirm said...

I finally found your blog!!! I still get a chuckle thinking that you DEVOURED your crown. Their not the smallest things you know. How bad did you want that rice krispy treat?
Didn't you grow up with your mother constantly telling you to chew your food 20 times before swallowing. Sure love laughing with ya.