Friday, October 17, 2008

Some more pictures of my family

Just thought I would put some more pictures up while I am at it.
On Sunday's, after church my kids love to make treats.
This is some caramel corn we made, yummy!!!
I love Sunday afternoons.
My Brynley girl. We waved her hair for school pictures. We went and picked up her pictures from the school a few weeks later and she loved them. She held her picture in front of her and said "oh my goodness" like 6 times and then said" I need to show my daddy". It was so cute!!
I caught her doing this while our bedroom was in chaos and the phone was on the floor. Don't you love it? Is she 3 or 13?
Fudgesicle mess!!
First day of preschool. She loves her Miss Tina!!
Braden out on the soccer field. He did so good this year in soccer and made quite a few goals. Go Braden!!!!

No comments: