Thursday, January 8, 2009

Some Photos

So I thought that maybe I should post since a I recently changed the look of my site!
So, here are some photos.............

In December, Scott had a little fender bender on his way home from work.
It was his fault, not being able to stop in time, but thankfully everyone was O.K.
The best part of the story is the car he rear ended was a 2007 Porche. Nice, huh?
Here is the damage. Not too bad!





Braden's encounter with Santa!



Here is Brynley with apparently the same love of shoes that I do!



Brynley's Pre-School Christmas Program was so cute!
I was actually surprised she performed because she pretends to be so shy, so I was very proud of her.
And her singing was so good!!






2 comments:

Cori Henderson said...

That accident wasn't too bad at all. I'm surprised it too so long to get fixed. Mark's was so much worse when he rear ended someone. Brinley looks super cute in her program.

Mike, Torie and Boys said...

I love your new blog. It is so cute.
I am glad you got your car back and that Scott didn't get hurt. I hate stuff like that.