Sunday, June 15, 2008

The Mann Camp

I just returned from Youth Conference at the Mann Camp in Delta, UT. Totally in the middle of no where! Can I just say "Loved it".

It's a big building next to the Delta powerplant where the workers used to stay. It was perfect to entertain 150 teenagers. It had basketball, tennis, raquet ball courts. Pool and ping pong tables. Shuffle board. Huge cafeteria.

It was a lot of fun for me. I had about 6-7 hours sleep total for the two night there. Let me just say everything makes me laugh hysterically or cry when I am that sleep deprived. It was also an opportunity to let Scott be Mr. Mom which he did very well. He just bought 3 pizzas on the day I left and ate it everyday for lunch and dinner until I got home. Brynley was getting sick of it, but Scott and Braden enjoyed every bite!

I am glad to be home so I can sleep in my own bed again!! But especially to be with my sweet family again. Love them!!


1 comment:

Mike, Torie and Boys said...

I am glad you guys had fun.
I hope you are all rested too.